These days, it has seen that there is a huge crowd of youngsters who have been going to foreign countries for their higher studies every year. Many students choose abroad nations as their dream destination after secondary education, while others go for this option after their bachelor’s. No matter when they go ahead in this direction, they need to apply for a student visa at least 6 weeks prior to starting the session.
About Australian Student Visa
If any student wishes to apply for a student visa in Australia i.e. Subclass 500, then he or she must be enrolled in a full-time program or course registered on the CRICOS (Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students). In addition to that, students must give a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) for every course along with the visa application.
For international students, the student visa gives permission to students to get an education in the country for up to 5 years, but there is an exception that the kind of program he or she chooses and its duration decides the validity of the visa.
When it comes to the minimum scores, it is one of the most essential things to consider so that you can grant a student visa without any hassle. The English language requirements a student needs to fulfill before applying for this visa are 5.5 and 46 for IELTS and TOEFL respectively. The cost of the visa ranges from AUD 620. If you are a valid student visa holder, then you can travel many times to and from Australia. To get more details about this visa, it is great to visit the official website of the Australian embassy.
A student who is going to apply for the visa from out of Australia, he or she must submit their application at least 6 weeks before the commencement of any program. Finding a visa consultant that deals with student visas in different countries. You can research on your own, you can check all the documents that are important to gather. One can take the support of the Document Checklist Tool, which is updated two times a year on September 30 and March 31.
How to stay longer?
In any case, if a student’s visa finishes before his or her graduation, then they will be qualified to apply for a tourist visa or Subclass 600. International students who have the qualifications and skills relevant to the workplace in Australia can apply for Subclass 485 or Temporary Graduate Visa, under which they are permitted to study, stay, and work in this country for up to 18 months.
If you are an engineering student from an esteemed college or institution recognized under the Washington Accord, you can apply for Subclass 476 or Skilled Recognition Graduate Visa. If you get this visa, then you can work and get an education for up to 18 months.
If you need support for obtaining any kind of student visa of any category, then come to Go4trip and get advice from our expert counselors.